PREP: 25 minutes BAKE: 20 minutes STAND: 10 minutes OVEN: 375°F MAKES 6 servings
• 12 ounces dried rotini pasta
• 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
• 1 10.75-ounce can condensed tomato soup
• 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans) or garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
• 2 cups crumbled feta cheese (8 ounces)
• 1 cup coarsely chopped pitted Greek black olives
• 1⁄2 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
• 2 tablespoons finely shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In an extra-large bowl combine tomato sauce and soup. Stir in cooked pasta, drained beans, feta cheese, and olives. Transfer pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish.
2. In a small bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and melted butter. Sprinkle over pasta mixture.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
PER SERVING: 553 cal., 19 g total fat (10 g sat. fat), 52 mg chol., 1,890 mg sodium, 74 g carb., 7 g fiber, 24 g pro.