PREP: 25 minutes BAKE: 8 minutes CHILL: 2 to 4 hours OVEN: 375°F MAKES 6 servings
- 1 8-ounce package (8) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion (1)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives or pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green and/or yellow sweet pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs (4 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped, seeded tomato (1 medium)
1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Unroll crescent rolls. Press dough over the bottom and about 1⁄2 inch up the sides of the prepared baking dish; press dough perforations to seal. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, and dill. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
3 Top with lettuce, olives, sweet pepper, and cucumber. Sprinkle with feta cheese and tomato. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours before serving.
PER SERVING: 408 cal., 31 g total fat (14 g sat. fat), 68 mg chol., 706 mg sodium, 23 g carb., 2 g fiber, 11 g pro.