(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 2)
2 pieces of chicken breast, cut in half
1 cup spinach, chopped
2 tbsp cottage cheese
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
3 tbsp heavy cream
4 tbsp butter, melted
½ tsp salt
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried celery
- Place the spinach in a small sieve and rinse well. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine together cottage cheese, mozzarella, heavy cream, and butter. Stir well and add spinach. Season with salt, garlic powder, and celery. Set aside
- Rinse the meat and place on a cutting board. Make incisions into breast, about 1-inch apart. Fill each with the cheese mixture and set aside.
- Line a small baking pan with some parchment paper and gently place the fillets in it. Loosely wrap with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and set the trivet. Place the pan on top and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 20 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the lid. Carefully remove the pan from the instant pot and chill for a while.
Per Serving (Calories 566 | Total Fats: 38g | Net Carbs: 1.5g | Protein: 52.2g |Fiber: 0.3g)